Last updated 25 February 2021
2. Information about us
The site is operated by intelliflo Australia Pty Ltd but may also include information about our related bodies corporate and their businesses (our related bodies corporate are other members of our group of companies). intelliflo Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 61 639 437 120) is registered in Victoria, Australia, with its primary place of business located at 333 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
3. Purpose of the site and further information
3.1 The site is intended as a source of general information about our and our related bodies corporate’ businesses, solutions, products and services. If you are (or you represent) an existing customer, then this site also enables you to access our services. Your access to and use of the site for the purposes of using our services through the site will be subject to a separate agreement you (or the entity you represent) entered into with us regarding the use of such services.
3.2 intelliflo aims to update the site regularly, and may change the content of the site at any time. Any of the material on the site may be out of date at any given time, and intelliflo is under no obligation to update such material. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties or representations that the site will be error-free or continuously available, or that the contents of the site are accurate, complete, up-to-date, or fit for any particular purpose. You understand and agree that your access to and use of the site and its contents is at your own initiative and risk.
3.3 If you are interested in acquiring our solutions, products and services we invite you to contact us for information and advice tailored to your needs on email@example.com, or by getting in touch with us via the site. Our solutions, products and services are supplied subject to separate terms and conditions.
3.4 You should not rely on the general information on the site and, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be legally responsible to you or to anyone else who is told such information and places reliance upon it. Please see paragraph 7 below for a more detailed explanation of the limits of our liability.
4. Accessing the site
4.1 We permit access to the site on a temporary basis and reserve the right to withdraw or amend the site for any reason and without notice. intelliflo will not be liable to you if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5. How you may use the site
5.1 You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
5.2 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
5.3 If you act in breach of paragraphs 5.1 or 5.2 above, you may commit a criminal offence under the laws of your jurisdiction. intelliflo will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and intelliflo will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach or alleged breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
5.4 In connection with your use of the site and that of any person authorized by you to use the site, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of all relevant jurisdictions.
5.5 You are responsible for obtaining all consents and approvals that may be required with regard to your access and use of the site and the content, or with regard to your disclosure of any information that you provide to us in connection with the site, regardless of whether such consents and approvals are required by law or otherwise.
6. Intellectual property rights
6.1 intelliflo respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to respect its intellectual property rights. It is the owner or licensee of copyright and all other intellectual property rights that subsist in the site, and of all materials (including all of the information, communications, software, scripting, photos, text, video, graphics, music, sounds, images and other materials and services) found or displayed on or made available through the site (‘content’). The content is protected by copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. We grant you a limited, personal license to access and make personal use of the site and the content solely for the following purposes:
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from the site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the site.
- You must always acknowledge our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the content.
- You must not:
- Modify the paper or digital copies of any content (including any content you have printed off our site or downloaded in any way);
- Use any content (including illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics) separately from any accompanying text; and
- Use any part of the content for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
6.3 intelliflo and intelliflo office are trading and product names and belong to intelliflo Limited. intelliflo Limited has built up considerable reputation and goodwill in these names and protects them as registered and unregistered trademarks.
6.4 Other logos, brand names and trade names appearing on our site are the registered on unregistered trademarks of our clients and partners and may also be protected by copyright.
6.5 By submitting any information or material on, or through the use of the site, you grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted, us a royalty-free, fully-paid, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license and right to use, make and have made, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such material (in whole or in part) and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed as available on the site.
7. The limits of our liability and indemnification
7.1 To the extent permitted by law, intelliflo, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us expressly exclude:
- Any guarantees, representations, or warranties (whether express or implied) that the site or its contents are complete, accurate, up-to-date, or fit for any particular purpose;
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity (other than those conditions or warranties that cannot be excluded as a matter of law);
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the site, the content, and any websites linked to the site, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill;
- Wasted management or office time; and
- Any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable;
7.2 intelliflo will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
7.3 This clause 7 does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Information about you and your visits to the site
8.1 intelliflo processes information about you. For more information, please see our privacy notice. By using the site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
9. Linking to the site
9.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
9.2 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
9.3 The site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of the site other than the home page. intelliflo reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9.4 If you wish to make any use of material on the site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Links from the site
Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. intelliflo have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any links to third party sites or resources should not be treated as an endorsement of the third party by intelliflo, or as an indication of any affiliation between intelliflo and the third party.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law
13. Contact details