Tuesday 7 June
Business Design Centre
52 Upper St, London N1 0QH
The Business Design Centre is London’s most stylish venue, combining the architectural beauty of the former Royal Agricultural Hall with contemporary design.
- Within 15 minutes walking distance of The Business Design Centre:
- King’s Cross St Pancras
- Highbury & Islington
- Angel: Northern Line – City Branch (3 mins walk)
- Highbury & Islington: Victoria line (15 mins walk)
- Caledonian Road: Piccadilly line (15 mins walk)
- King’s Cross St Pancras – Northern, Victoria, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines (15 mins walk)
Buses stopping at Islington:
- 4 – Archway to Waterloo / via Holloway
- 19 – Finsbury Park to Battersea Bridge / via Tottenham Court Road
- 30 - Hackney Wick to Marble Arch / via King’s Cross
- 38 – Victoria to Clapton Pond / via Tottenham Court Road
- 43 – Friern Barnet to London Bridge Station / via Holloway
- 56 – Whipps Cross to West Smithfield via Barbican
- 73 – Victoria to Tottenham Court Road via King’s Cross
Upper Street car park is located next to the Business Design Centre with 250 spaces available. To guarantee your parking space, please pre-book by clicking here.
What our delegates said...
Well done and thanks for an excellent conference yesterday. The content was useful and thought provoking and the venue and arrangement first class.
Jeremey Taylor, Excel Financial Solutions