Aegon has partnered with Intelliflo to deliver seamless two-way integration between Intelliflo’s award winning business management system, Intelligent Office, and Aegon’s One Retirement and Aegon Retirement Choices platforms.
Available from February 2016 the integration will speed up processes and deliver transaction efficiencies for advisers. Using a single sign on advisers selecting Aegon will seamlessly access:
- account creation (as part of a quote or apply journey)
- full pre-population of SIPP, drawdown transfer, ISA and GIA quotes and new business applications
- top-ups for all products all quote and application documents in iO
A range of administration features will also be available via the single sign on function. These include:
- Pre-population of fees
- Daily bulk valuations
- Event history
- Inforce notification
- Automated income
Duncan Jarret, Aegon’s Managing Director of Retail Solutions comments: “Supporting the industry’s desire for a digital future, the integration with Intelliflo delivers many benefits for our adviser partners, cutting down time spent accessing functions and reducing the potential for keying errors.”
Rob Walton, Intelliflo’s COO comments: “Working in partnership with major brands such as Aegon is the future and technological advances mean advisers will find transacting will become easier and faster across a range of products and services, saving them time and money.”
Intelliflo (www.Intelliflo.com) has been providing information technology services to financial services companies since its formation in 2004. Its leading web-based business management software, Intelligent Office, helps financial businesses large and small to improve efficiency and increase profits. Intelligent Office supports over 1,600 firms and 14,650 users with assets under advice of £243 billion (as at 31 December 2015).
In July 2013 HgCapital, a leading European private equity investor in B2B technology companies, became a majority shareholder in Intelliflo Ltd. HgCapital has a wealth of expertise in developing web-based software businesses and is committed to supporting the next phase of Intelliflo’s growth.
In March 2015 Intelliflo was listed among the top 25 best performing privately owned technology companies in the UK mid-market. The list is compiled by Megabuyte’s independent and highly-regarded research team and is based on financial performance and long-term potential.
- In the UK, Aegon offers retirement, workplace savings and protection solutions to around two million customers and employs approximately 2,100 staff. Aegon UK’s revenue generating investments totalled £59 billion as at 31 December 2014.
- As an international life insurance, pensions and asset management company based in The Hague, Aegon has businesses in over twenty five markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia. Aegon companies employ over 28,000 people and have millions of customers across the globe as at February 2015. Further information: www.aegon.com
- Aegon is the Lead Partner of British Tennis.